Adada Care Services (ACS) is looking for motivated Support Workers in Ellesmere Port and surrounding areas to assist our Service Users with their day to day activities.
We currently have day and night shifts available.
Reasons to join our team:
- a local work setting to suit your work-life balance
- additional pay for mileage
- a flexible working- schedule
- high-quality training to develop your skill sets
- competitive rates of pay dependent on qualifications and experience
- We are an equal opportunities employer
- encouraging choice and independence of service users
- supporting service users with their physical care and personal hygiene
- promote an effective communication with service users, relatives, friends, other healthcare professionals
- keep accurate individual records
- assisting with the intake of food and drinks
- helping service users with mobility problems and other physical disabilities
- Reporting to the Senior Care Assistant/Senior Support Worker/Team Leader
- experience of providing personal care
- effective communication
- drivers preferred
- flexible and adaptable
- strong interpersonal skills
- holding a caring and professional nature
- experience, working with service users in their own homes, working in hospital or care home setting
- Relevant care related training (we can assist with further training)
- Verifiable DBS (we can assist with application)
- Satisfactory references.
We are a dynamic team of Healthcare Assistants that understands the challenges of community care and works together to provide high-quality care
Interested? Then apply right now with your up-to-date CV.
For queries regarding the job and a detailed job description, do not hesitate to contact us.
As we are currently receiving a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us after 6 weeks, your application was not successful.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £9.30 to £12.00 /hour